The Original Balloon Decorating Strip
Designed for professionals and DIY decorators to easily assemble a balloon arch, streamer or garland by threading any size balloons into the holes on the plastic strip. This flexible Balloon Decorating Strip saves time, money and headaches while setting up and transporting decorations for any special occassion. Created and manufactured in Texas by Ladybug.
Image from Tutorial via A Beautiful Mess
Image from Tutorial via Sugar & Cloth
Image via Hostess with the Mostess
How it Works
The Balloon Decorating Strip is designed for any size balloon. Balloons may be inflated with air or helium. Two hole sizes are provided. The smaller for balloons 3″ to 9″ and the larger for balloons 9″ to 18″. You may not need to use all holes provided. This clear, polyethylene strip is practically invisible as it holds up to 12 balloons per foot.
1. Use all same size balloons or stagger larger and smaller balloons. Choose colors to complement your event space. Inflate and tie the balloons.
2. Cut strip to desired length for clusters, arches, streamers or garlands. Leave extra on the ends for fastening the decoration once complete.
3. Pinch the lip of the balloon together and pull the knot in the balloon neck through the hole.
4. Attach balloons to one or both sides of the strip to create an even cluster. Explore variations until you recieve your desired look. Skip a hole if balloons are too tight.
5. Use as is or attach accessories to complement your event theme such as curling ribbon, flowers, leaves, tulle, etc.
The Balloon Decorating Strip comes in original as well as lace or stars & stripes in both 25′ and 50′ rolls. All designs are available in bulk 500′ rolls.
Stars & Stripes
Available at Local Party Stores
You can find The Balloon Decorating Strip at Party City, Amazon or your local party store! Contact us below for further distribution questions.
Thank you for your interest, we would love to hear from you!
Contact us at (713) 957-3612, firstname.lastname@example.org or in the form below. One of our creative team members will get back to you!